Friday, June 13, 2008

Still trying to figure out how to "blog"

All right -- I know there hasn't been many updates here, and at some point, that's going to change. But I still have NO IDEA how to "blog". I need to figure out how to post pictures, but we are still waiting for our new computer so we haven't uploaded any photos from the camera in ages. It is supposedly enroute -- we've been given a FedEx tracking number -- it was supposed to arrive at the store yesterday, but according to FedEx tracking, it's still enroute from Sacramento, CA. So, we are just waiting for it to finally arrive. Hopefully it will be here by tomorrow so that Kevin can get it hooked up and by next week I'll have a turn to play.

But we spent this morning at a playground we hadn't been to before. Daniel had a blast -- Rachel and Simon -- well, they seem to prefer other playgrounds (and, honestly, so do I). But we went with a group and, like I said, Daniel had a lot of fun.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: